Tested with Modo10.1v2+ / windows 10
Matcap Manager is a modo kit that will help you easily load & assign matcap shaders to the scene or selection. It also provides a modo scene in which you can easily render your own matcaps.
To install the kit, you just have do drag-and-drop the .lpk file into Modo’s viewport and restart it.
- Access your matcap folder by clicking on
- Copy your favorite one into it.
- Clic on the `scan matcap folder button` to refrersh the list form
- Clic on a matcap to assign to all items in the scene
- Clic on the arrow icon to assign matcap to selected item(s) or polygon(s)
- Toggle visibility of matcaps for the current scene
- Get rid of all matcap contents created by the kit on your scene ( matcap shader and imported images )
- Load modo scene to design and render matcap easily
Any suggestion or bug report, please contact me at email@example.com